[Blindtlk] Question and meet the blind month with the NFB of NY

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 10 01:10:49 UTC 2011

I don't know what you mean, here, by stepping back and laughing at
ourselves.  If we're writing for business or professional purposes and
mangle spelling and sentence structure, it's no laughing matter.  Even
though standards for writing have been drastically lowered, these days, it
doesn't mean that we need to lower our own standards and settle for poor
sentence structure, bad grammar and poor spelling.

Cindy