[Blindtlk] I think bookshare should consider pricing plans like cell phone providers have in place

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 20:55:52 UTC 2011

I agree with this statement. If we are students, and we get free accounts,
then they shouldn't have to step it up and give us the charging  bolt. But
if you are not a student, this would be a great idea as this would help the
company and would actually make the other blind non-students pay and be more
realistic about their money usage just as a sighted person.