[Blindtlk] store ads

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 20:23:19 UTC 2011

Hello all!

I have another shopping question for you!  Several years ago I used to
get the local grocery store's weekly ad flier by email. It read great
with JAWS.  I knew what was on sale and could plan my weeks meals around
the sale items.

Since then I moved and no longer have that type of store in my town.  I
got out of the habit of paying much attention to sale items.  I would
like to get back into the routine of making better grocery shopping
decisions.  This afternoon I've been looking for store ads on the
internet and hopefully a way to sign up for them by email.  I'm okay
with going to the website to read them though.  That's not a big deal.
My problem is that every store I've checked so far has their flier in
flash or some other equally inaccessible format.

Do any of you read store fliers?  If so how do you access them?  I'm
most interested in Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Bag'n'Save and Dollar General,
since those are about the only chain stores I have in my small town.  I
haven't checked every store's website to find out if their ads are
available or accessible.  I thought I'd ask here  in case someone else
has already figured this out.

TIA
Julie