[Blindtlk] PDF reader mobile and the Pac Mate Omni

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sun Oct 23 21:50:33 UTC 2011

Hello. I recently  purchased PDF reader mobile from Orneta to use with the Pac Mate Omni. The reader does a beautiful job reading documents, but I have a few questions. Jaws does not speak when I go to the next line with the braille display when I read a braille document. However, it speaks each line when I use the PDF reader. How do I get pocket Jaws to behave as it does when reading other formats? I put the PDF file on a compact flash card. I received an error message when I tried to delete the file. How do I delete this type of file? Is it best to open the file using the PDF reader, or is it okay to open it from my compact flash card file list? Thank you.
    Sarah