[Blindtlk] fw: [nabs-l] encourage Starbucks to continue their Braille card series

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:10:13 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Nicole B.  Torcolini at Home
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:29 PM
To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@stanford.edu
Subject: [nabs-l] Encourage Starbucks to Continue Their Braille
Card Series

I know that this is not huge in the scope of advocacy, yet it
says a lot in
my opinion.

Starbucks right now does not plan to continue with any other
Braille
Starbucks cards.  I think that that is a shame.  After all, do
they remove
their wheelchair accessible tables and raise their lowered
counters after
October ends?  I think not.  Let's let Starbucks know that we
want these
cards to continue.  Please pass this info along and act on it; it
takes only
seconds.

People who want to encourage  Starbucks to continue the Braille
cards should
call 800 23 latte, or  800 235 2883.  Choose option #2.  I
encourage
everyone to call; if they hear from enough of us, they will
continue.
for
nabs-l:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/liziswhatis%4