[Blindtlk] Newsline Workshop

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Mon Oct 31 12:56:41 UTC 2011

  There will be a Newsline workshop tonight at 7:00 PM Eastern in Room 2428. I am the Newsline coordinator for the state of Georgia and I know I get a lot of calls asking about the service.

  If you have questions on how to use the service, or maybe want to sign up, join me. If there are any newsline coordinators on the system from other states, by all means come in! I hope this workshop will be both helpful and beneficial.

  See you tonight in room 2428 at 7:00 PM eastern.

  To call in dial 231-224-7222#12428.