[Blindtlk] a great article

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:40:34 UTC 2011

Gary,

Yes sad, yes unfortunate. What is done is done, and there was a change to
come out of this situation. But I assure you, this is not the first time
this has happened. this is not the last time this sort of thing will happen.
I am not condoning such an act, but people will be people. If measures are
in place for such an act to happen, then it can't.

People make mistakes. We learn, we live and we go on.

Marsha