[Blindtlk] Tips for Better Braille Reading SpeedRequestPlease...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 9 03:35:27 UTC 2011

Well, I am about to bring my first day of two handed Braille reading to a
close, and while I am certainly not going to enter any reading competitions
any time soon, I actually think that this is going to workout for me!
Hurray, and thank you to you all!  Of course having just started this two
handed reading thing, today my left hand seemed to have no idea what he was
doing and it was like beginning Braille all over again.  LOLL  I'm sure that
once my left hand gets the idea, it will go very well.  Like I said, I
already can see that it is going to workout.  I just have to practice.  This
will be a great help to me, and again I thank you for your tips and tricks.

    I hope that you all have a wonderful evening!

Respectfully,
James