[Blindtlk] History of Presidential Releases

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:18:58 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

While at the Leadership and Advocacy in Washington (LAW) Program
down at the JI, (Jernigan Institute) I read some early bulletins
from national leaders, which were usually distributed by the
executive director, who I can't remember the name of at the
moment.  They were written in print and Braille, and mailed to
the affiliate Presidents.  I know they also taped the national
conventions and distributed the tapes to the affiliates.  But I'm
not sure of any other audio communications.  Maybe Ed would know
more about that.

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote