[Blindtlk] Use of the SVGDraw01 drawing program in STEM courses

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Mon Sep 19 11:18:19 UTC 2011

This program is written in Java and uses the Standard Widgets Toolkit.  If
you're interested, check it out; Dr. Baldwin has expressed some interest in
porting it to other platforms, although he probably will not be doing this
himself.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls