[Blindtlk] Fwd: At Last!!! My Station AudioAccessFM TakesToTheAir This Saturday

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:04:04 UTC 2011

Oh, I didn't know that about him! * Smiles! Thank you, Ron!

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote