[Blindtlk] [nabs-l] Resume Bank for Job Seekers Who Are VisuallyImpaired

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 23 18:36:59 UTC 2011

Chris,
    I'm not sure if you have any affiliation with this organization. As I
stated in a previous message, I am very skeptical of this outfit. They claim
to have some very extraordinary successes; however, there are many things
about it that raise red flags for me. One issue I have is the very poor
writing in their announcements. Another is their claim that they are a
"501c3 sponsored organization". I'm not sure exactly what this means.
However, according to Publication 78, the official IRS document that lists
all 501(c)(3) organizations - and this is the proper format for citing this
regulation, not the form the email address uses - Visionary Personnel is not
recognized as a 501(c)(3) organization by the Internal Revenue Service. You
can check this out for yourself by going to

http://www.irs.gov/app/pub-78/

    I think the concept is a great idea. I just do not think this
organization is legitimate. JMHO!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala