[Blindtlk] open book problems again

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 27 12:16:14 UTC 2011

Dear Nikki,

It might be a corrupted driver file.  You can reinstall the scanner software
or download the latest drivers from the manufactures web site and this may
fix it.
I have had trouble with my open Book 7.2 for some time also.

I have not been able to fix it and Freedom has been no help either.
I just get a notice message, but then it will let me arrow right to "tools"
an enter and it just goes around
the situation and it work.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.so----- Original Message -----