[Blindtlk] unsubscribing

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 22:52:01 UTC 2011

That is the best way to do it. go to any of your lists you are on the
NFBnet.org if you need help with this let me know, I can help.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.