[Blindtlk] Facebook question

Nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 02:55:06 UTC 2012

Yes, some one responded, to that email. and said that it is called tagging
whic is right, but they also said how to tag people but that information was
incorrect. A friend tried it on both the mobile and regular face book site.
nikki Wunderlich
myspace, facebook, MSN, face time , and email nikki0222 at gmail.com
yahoo and aim nikkiwunderlich
skype and twitter nikki022285