[Blindtlk] HTC phone for blind users.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 02:16:28 UTC 2012

Hi Judy,

While I don't personally use the HTC phone, I read a review of the HTC
Ozone, which is carried by Verizon. According to this review, the
Ozone is very accessible and allows you to access a lot of apps. It
was a while ago that I read this, but you may be able to still find it
on the Web site of the Matilda Ziegler Magazine,
www.matildaziegler.com. I can't remember what it was called; I just
remember it was written by Lynne Tatum. I'm sorry I can't help more,
or can't remember much about the article.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"