[Blindtlk] new iPhone users conference

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Wed Apr 11 13:20:30 UTC 2012

Yes, the conference is every Tuesday, and I would love for you to circulate.
Also, on Wednesdays at 7:00 PM Eastern and Saturdays at 6:00 PM Eastern
there are other iPhone conferences for more experienced users. Please pass
that information along as well.

I appreciate your help, and gald that you enjoyed the conference.