[Blindtlk] cell phone problems and question

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Wed Apr 18 12:25:03 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah, unfortunately I saw this message late, but every Tuesday I have an
iPhone discussion conference for new users and for people who are thinking
about getting an iPhone. For my experience, I think it is the best thing
since sliced bread, but that it just my opinion. Being able to go into a
store, purchase a phone and to have it accessible right out of the box was
fantastic! No more buying a separate screenreader to make the phone work for
me. If you are available on Saturday, April 21, at 6:00 PM Eastern, I host
another iPhone conference where a few newbies come in. I would like to
invite you. The number to call is 616-883-2999 followed by pound, and the
room number is 2428.  Anyone is welcome.