[Blindtlk] seeking ETI eloquence voices for windows

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Apr 27 15:26:22 UTC 2012

I do not believe that the current version of Window-Eyes comes with a version of Eloquence that can be
used by other screen readers.  There was talk of an inexpensive version of NVDA that would come with
ViaVoice from IBM which is for all practical purposes the same as Eloquence.  I have not heard if
anything has come of that, though.  I believe that K-1000 does come with a stand-alone version and I
believe they have a trial, but I would guess the synthesizer expires.  Check out

http://www.kesi.com

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson