[Blindtlk] question about email and drop box

Randi Sanfilippo r.sanfilippo at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 22:27:54 UTC 2012

Dropbox is a file sharing storage space. You can have a  public area and a
private area, things you place in the public area anyone you tell about it
can receive the things placed in it. You can save what he sent you by taking
them out of dropbox and saving them to anywhere you want in your computer.
Hope this helps. Downloading dropbox is really easy and for each person you
refer you get additional space for no charge, you can also share space such
as my husband and I  do.