[Blindtlk] Ironing

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 7 21:39:20 UTC 2012

No, you won't undo what has already been done by feeling it.  I think it's
easy to tell what has already been done.  The fabric of the shirt feels very
smooth and flat after it's been ironed.  The one thing you'll have to
practice is keeping the hand not holding the iron out of the way.  You'll
need to use that hand to keep the fabric in place, but you don't want to get
the iron to close and burn yourself.  The other thing I forgot to mention
is, on the side of the shirt with the buttons, make sure that is flat and
use the nose of the iron to get between the buttons to iron that fabric.

Cindy