[Blindtlk] OT any one lives in NJ?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:02:09 UTC 2012

I know that President Joe Ruffalo of NJ called you and left a phone message.
His contact number is.
Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learningLet's work together.  Let's make a difference!Joseph J. Ruffalo President, National Federation of the Blind of New JerseyPhone:  973-743-0075Please visit our State and National Web Siteshttp://www.nfbnj.orghttp://www.thruoureyes.orghttp://www.blindchildren.orghttp://www.nfb.orgEmail: nfbnj at yahoo.com

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.