[Blindtlk] accessible Software to Make Accessible Websites?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 24 12:38:37 UTC 2012

dear All,
    My wife and I have recently re-established my private practice - I am a Hypnotherapist and she a Clinical Social Worker. I am interested in creating a website to market our services and products. I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, a web designer, so I am looking for software that is accessible I can use to create an accessible website. Is there any such product out there? Please feel free to write to me off-list at

Marion.Gwizdala at verizon.net

Fraternally yours,
Marion