[Blindtlk] One thing I'm tired of

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sat Aug 25 17:27:19 UTC 2012

ANd yet, they charge over $1000.00 and make it impossible for a finantially poor blind person to buy it?  Don't that make you wonder?  Oh yeah, and they sue everybody and their brother if anybody but them uses any name with the words freedom and scientific in it?  Hmm.  Seems to me it's time for a new business moddel.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: