[Blindtlk] Running While Blind, How to Link to Guide

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:15:53 UTC 2012

There is a way of doing so, we used to have a member of the NFB here in NY, that still runs the NY City Marathon.
There are people who are blind that are running in the Paraolympics as well.
We also have on the NFB Sports and recreation Division and talk list.
Here is the information on the Division
Sports and Recreation Division of the NFBPresident: Lisamaria Martinez
900 143rd Avenue, Apartment 186
San Leandro, California 94578
Phone: 510-289-2577
E-mail: LMartinez217 at gmail.com

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.