[Blindtlk] Thought this was very interesting to post to us all

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:04:38 UTC 2012

Hi Cindy,
I agree with you. I think that's what the NFB was saying back in 2009
when the ACV was suing the treasury department about not having
accessible currency and the case was still in court. But, the court
decided that we would get accessible currency, so I hope they will
Exercise some caution and find a good solution.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone