[Blindtlk] Grad School

Jesse Johnson jayjohnson66 at me.com
Sat Dec 22 20:39:33 UTC 2012

Hi. I received my first Master's at this same University. My first Master's is in business leadership. My Master's of which I am working toward now is a Master's of Divinity. I have not had to go on campus for any of my course work. I live in Birmingham Alabama and the main campus is in Montgomery. There are students from all over the United States. I order my class materials from a book store that has partnered with several universities: MBS. When I get my materials, I scanned them to my computer and read them. I have both Openbook and Kurzweil. When I complete this Master's, I plan to go for my doctorate which is a doctor of Minister degree. Amridge University also offers a PhD in several categories. A catalog is available upon request. Their direct number is 18003514040 if you care to speak to someone directly, or if you are interested you may go online to: www.amridgeuniversity.edu to explore their website. If you wish you may contact me off list. My email address is jayjohnson66 at me.com. If I can can answer any other questions or be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.  Jesse
Jesse Johnson
jayjohnson66 at me.com

>>> http://www.facebook.com/ToiBooks
>>> https://twitter.com/ToiBooks