[Blindtlk] quick Voice Over question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Dec 31 23:23:14 UTC 2012

Julie:

Go to Settings, General, Accessibility. Then four-finger single-tap to get
to the last element on the screen. It is the Tripple-Click-Home button.
Double-tap on it and you'll be given a set of things you can designate
Tripple-Click-Home to do. The first one on the list is Toggle VoiceOver
ON/OFF. Double-tap to select this and then successively hit the Back Button
to get out of all the choices and back to the Settings home screen (you
don't really have to do this but I do). Then hit the Home Key to get out of
Settings and you're in business. Tripple-Click-Home will now toggle
VoiceOver on and off.

Mike Freeman