[Blindtlk] H.R. 3864 the American Energy and Infrastructure JobsFinancing Act

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 01:36:07 UTC 2012

Steve,

I have never heard about this bill, its not being talked about on the news
or any of the normal media outlets. I didn't go to Washington Seminar this
year, so I have no clue if it was discussed. I am assuming this not only
will effect your state but all states? This is not good if I am
understanding it correctly. Oh joy, more reasons for me to dislike our
current administration.

Marsha