[Blindtlk] Would like to hear from cell phone users.

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 02:26:34 UTC 2012

Judy,

I have the iphone. I personally like it, and find it is the best phone on
the market for how I use it. As a college student, I use my iphone to do
many things because I can't always have a laptop or note taker with me. I
keep my calendar containing my classes appointments and other time
obligations so that I don't miss any important appointments, I use the phone
to read email, It's my alarm clock, my watch, my GPS, and link to the world.
My iphone has mostly supplanted my laptop and Braille note for most
situations, however, my laptop and note taker are still used, just
differently than they were before the iphone.

The iphone can be used to quickly respond to professor's emails, or to
quickly copy notes off the board by photographing them. It can be used as a
money reader to check to make shore I was given proper change at the
cafeteria. The uses for the iphone are endless.

I found it to be quite simple to use, although it had a bit of a learning
curve. Feel free to contact me off list with any questions.

Good luck in finding a new phone.

Mark