[Blindtlk] Would like to hear from cell phone users.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 04:08:36 UTC 2012

Judy,

Good question. I was so use to the nokia phones when I got my Iphone it was
hard to transition over, but it is easier than it sounds. I use the touch
typing on the Iphone, and yes it does take longer, but once you have it down
it will go faster. I am so much faster at the texting than my husband, but
only out of necessity have I gotten fast. I do have a Bluetooth keyboard.
But find it's a pain to take out and turn on, wait for the phone to connect
to, and then start typing on. I ride on trains that are very crowded, so
there is not much room. I do find I use ear buds a lot with my Iphone, and I
love the screen curtain feature.

You will get fast at the texting, if your using the touch typing method. If
you have any other questions, ask away!

Marsha