[Blindtlk] iPhone memory question.

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Feb 13 08:28:16 UTC 2012

Ah, well, that depends what size you buy.  Right now, you can get the 64Meg Iphone.  You don't use mini SD cards for this because everything's in the memory.  You control what is in the phone via ITunes.  Perhaps, if you really want to get in to the guts of an Iphone without even buying it first, (if you want you can get the 3GS free under a new two year.), There's a book out by The National Braille Press which I would recommend.  Don't remembear the title right at the moment.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: