[Blindtlk] iPhone drawbacks?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Feb 13 13:52:58 UTC 2012

Use the comma to put a pause in.  However, actually, the colon is better.  Why?  With a comma, you have to time the pauses exactly right for the system you're calling; and, there is the chance you might not alwys get it right.  However, with the colon, you don't need to worry about that.  Beter yet, just key everything in yourself with the still active keypad.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: