[Blindtlk] iPhone memory question.

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Mon Feb 13 18:41:28 UTC 2012

Judy, as mentioned before, you can get a 64 gigg iPhone which will store a
bunch of stuff. I have the iPhone 4 and 16 giggs of memory. The reason I
have only 16 giggs is because I want to use iMatch to sync all of my music
so that I can listen to it anywhere there is wifi and it won't take up
memory on the phone. If you are thinking of getting a phone, maybe you
should come in to my iPhone discussion conference call. Let me know if this
appeals to you.