[Blindtlk] Would like to hear from cell phone users.

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:48:06 UTC 2012

Just a quick note to debate an earlier commment. Someone said that the
iPhone is useless without a data plan. this is absolutely NOT true!!
The use of WiFi is easy and you can find free Wifi spots all over. For
examp[le, until recently, my apartment complex had free WiFi. My
school has WiFi all over campus for students and staff. Downtown
Raleigh has free WiFi as the bus centre. The longer bus rides (from
city to city within the Triangle area) have WiFi on the bus. Many
hotels, most planes, and some trains have WiFi and more are adding it
all the time. I actually have my data plan turned off and only turn it
off if I am in the middle of no where and need to check something
simple. Now that I don't have WiFi at home, that might change slighly,
but being a full-time student, I'm usually either at school or en
route to school.

A minimal data plan is a good thing, but no data plan is absolutely
necessary, especially if you live in a large city!

My two cents,
Jewel