[Blindtlk] iPhone memory question.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:40:32 UTC 2012

Hi Ray,

Which carrier offers this 3GS deal? I would guess AT and T, but
does Verizon offer this too? By the way, the National Braille
Press book to which you refer is called "Getting Started with the
iPhone." I believe it's written by Jonathan Mosen.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan