[Blindtlk] iPhone keypad question.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 19 19:23:14 UTC 2012

Judy:

As far as I am aware, your only option is to use earbuds, assuming you wish
to actively enter the information at the time you make the call. However,
you *can* set up a contact that will dial the bank's phone number, pause,
enter the account number etc. and, again assuming you do much the same thing
each time, you can enter the keystrokes with appropriate pauses to get
account balances etc. automatically. Then you can just dial that contact and
let it do its thing while you hold the phone up to your ear. That's what I
do when calling my local Wallgreen's pharmacy to reorder drugs.

Personallly, I don't care who hears what! I'm not sufficiently rich for
anyone's ears to prick up at my account balances.

Mike