[Blindtlk] Encouraging Medical Students To Be Retina Doctors

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Tue Feb 21 03:41:22 UTC 2012

Hi michelle I'm not putting down your feelings at all. There have been times in my life that I would have liked to have had the freedom that my brothers and sisters did to just walk out if frustrated or jump in a car just to go for a ride. When I moved to great falls I would jump on a bus or go for a walk just because I could and noone was watching me or following at least not that I know of. Maybe looking in to the eyes of those we love is a woman thing I don't know but I wonder what my husband looked like in his Tuxedo on our wedding day.

Sheila Leigland