[Blindtlk] Encouraging Medical Students To Be Retina Doctors

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 05:57:07 UTC 2012

Ah, I see and understand.  No paratransit, no public
transportation whatsoever...  well, apart from hiring a driver,
which I guess is kind of hard to do in a rural area,
transportation is kind of tough.  Sorry to hear that.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan