[Blindtlk] a question about getting lost

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:59:11 UTC 2012

I don't view it as a bad thing.
My cane teacher said do it yourself first, ask for help later. If
you're doing it yourself first, which you said you are, you aren't
automatically running for help I'd say you're doing well!
Michelle

--
Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet
confinement of your aloneness

Sadie Marie Medina!
Original birthdate unnone.
First birthday with us: 2/15/2009