[Blindtlk] advice looking for an apartment in New York NY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:51:35 UTC 2012

Good morning Keri:
Cheryl Echevarria from NY.
I do not live in the city, I live out in Long Island, which depending on the part of Long Island, could be just a subway stop away.
Are you looking for NY City, does it have to be the city, can it be in Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau, or Suffolk County, and possibly to public transportation like the train, subway or bus to employment or school.
The reason I am asking is New York City apartments are expensive.
What I would also recommend is that you can contact me off list.
If I don't have the answers for you, I can get you in touch with our officers with the Affiliate who live in NY City for the help.
I will be out most of the day today.
Cheryl Echevarria, TreasurerGreater Long Island ChapterNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138
 Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394