[Blindtlk] Reasons for signing a petition are invalid

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:19:22 UTC 2012

I look for 3 important criteria so I can sign a petition: (1) What does
this/that petition have to do with my life?  In other words, what impact
will it have on blind or sighted populaces?  (2) What reason should I sign
this/that petion?  What will the people do, in looking at the petition?
And, (3) Why should I sign the petition?  Give me one good reason why
this/that petition is legitimate.

If none of those questions are answered, along with a bill number, I'm
not signin'!  You lose, Bruno!  So Chris, I agree with Mike, Desiree, and
Ray: I'll check for a petition, but there's no way I could see myself
signing it unless there is a bill number and reasons in the text of the
email.

Eric
Eric from Los Angeles! .. .. .. Dog lover! .. .. .. Sports enthusiast!
.. .. ..  A friend to all! ..  ..

Happy New Year from the Baseball List, which is at eric at pmpmail.com.  You
may ask to join by sending a message, with the subject line, "Eric, I'd
like to join the Baseball List."  ..  ..  Please look me up on Facebook,
under eric at pmpmail.com.  ..  ..  ..  May God bless.