[Blindtlk] FW: [censored]

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jan 13 19:33:58 UTC 2012

The point is precisely that the bills you mention are *our* bills so we know what the content of them is and that they implement NFB policies. Moreover, NFB pays for this list so discussion of NFB-authored bills is appropriate. Discussion of bills having nothing to do with blindness isn't appropriate!

Mike Freeman