[Blindtlk] why is it important to join an organization ofthe blind?

Mary McGee mmcatitude at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:44:28 UTC 2012

Dear Gary, Chris, and All Readers;
	I'd also enjoy reading it, as I'm not an officer in our Chapter and
can't hear this enough times.  I've read the Monitor article about it by Dr.
Jernigan, but I'd like to know what you have to say about it.  Please
proceed at will!
Sincerely,
Mary

NOTICE:  This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521, is confidential
and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any tetention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in error, then delete.  Thank you.