[Blindtlk] why is it important to join an organization of theblind?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Jan 18 03:18:30 UTC 2012

With respect, Garry, I must say that I find nothing at all preachy about your reasons why you are a federationist.  this, mind you, is coming from a fellow who is proud of his lack of diplomacy.  Preachy?  I think not sir, not a bit at all.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: