[Blindtlk] why is it important to join an organizationoftheblind?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:51:06 UTC 2012

I totally agree!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Rex Leslie Howard, Jr." <rex at littlelaw.com
Date sent: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:15:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] why is it important to join an
organizationoftheblind?

It all goes back to that old adage: "together we stand, divided
we fall"
doesn't it?

I'm sure there are good, competent, thoughtful, contemplative and
fair
people within the ranks of both organizations.  It's just sad
that the petty
bickering, back-biting and ridiculing goes on to the point that,
as of this
time in history, there can be no unification of goals and
agendas.

I am a member of both NFB and ACT lists and I have to say, I have
really
heard some unkind, rude and downright hateful things said by some
of the
members of the ACB list.  I have not heard as much coming from
the NFB lists
but I'm sure there is prejudice and preference within both
organizations.

That's kind of sad if you ask me.