[Blindtlk] Dare to DreamRe: dose of reality?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 17:00:32 UTC 2012

    I'm not sure where I first heard it, but one of my favorite affirmations
is, "I dream big! If I don't dream, my dreams cannot come true!" Dreams are
a function of our imagination. Norman Vincent Peale, in The Power of
Positive Thinking wrote, "As we imagine ourselves with thoughts of success,
the deeds of success will naturally follow! The thought is the ancestor to
the deed."

Fraternally yours,
Marion