[Blindtlk] REDBOXDISCRIMINATESAGAINSTTHEBLIND BY FAILING TOPROVIDEACCESSIBLESELF-SERVICEKIOSKS

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:34:50 UTC 2012

Mike, I'll take your word for the fact that it's uncalled for,
but what is he talking about? I guess I don't get it.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan

FAILING	TOPROVIDEACCESSIBLESELF-SERVICEKIOSKS

That's uncalled-for.

Mike Freeman

On Jan 18, 2012, at 9:36, "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz at sbcglobal.net>