[Blindtlk] why is it importantto joinan organizationofthe blind?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 01:53:54 UTC 2012

Hi Sheila,

It's an inaccessible kaptcha, which is an image that contains a
bunch of numbers and other characters that you type in as you see
them.  That's their way to make sure you're not some hacking
system.  However, that security check is inaccessible, and you
will need a sighted person to read it to you; that is, unless you
have Firefox as your Web browser, in which case you can use
WebVisum.  Also, another Facebook tip which will make Facebook a
lot easier and more accessible to use: use m.facebook.com instead
of the regular Facebook site! If you have any other Facebook
questions, please let me know!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan