[Blindtlk] Talking Microwave REcommendations?

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:18:05 UTC 2012

Hey guys,
My current microwave is starting to die on me, and I thought it would
be nice to replace it with an accessible (talking) microwave. The only
one I've personally worked with, however, is the Hamilton Beach
talking microwave, which I didn't like. I didn't like it because,
while the buttons are accessible and talk, the dial does not speak its
selection, requiring the user to memorize or count. I am not sure hwat
other talking microwaves ar out there, and I would be grateful for any
suggestions you all might have.

Thank you,
Jewel